The antivirus is used to protect your computer from destructive files that could come from the contaminated storage peripheries from another attacked computer. It has a protective role against viruses (destructive files) that are transmitted from devices to devices via a USB stick or that you receive by cyber criminals directly in your emails or files. It’s the security of your digital devices and therefore your documents. Top two best antivirus to ensure the security of your digital devices.
1- WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS
CARACTERISTIC OF WEBROOT ANTIVIRUS
- BLOCKS VIRUSES & MALWARE: Always enjoy peace of mind knowing Webroot’s cloud-based antivirus software provides comprehensive internet security to shield your PC or Mac from malware attacks without slowing you down.
- IDENTITY THEFT PREVENTION: Feel secure about conducting your daily businesses on the web. Webroot defends you against identity theft by protecting your private information like usernames, passwords, account numbers, and more.
- SAFER WEB BROWSING: Freely browse the web with Webroot’s total security software which proactively scans the internet to block phishing, ransomware, and other malicious attempts to steal your money and personal information.
- NEVER SLOWS YOU DOWN: Efficiently scans your computer for viruses and malware in seconds and uses almost no storage space thanks to cloud-based architecture.
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Premium internet security software includes all the features of Webroot Internet Security Plus, with extras like 25GB of online storage and a System Optimizer to keep devices
What customers liked
- My 2017 renewal was up. After comparing prices for the renewal and purchasing a CD from Amazon, I found that I would save quite a lot by simply ordering a new CD or download. I liked the comfort of having the CD as backup in case anything happens, so I ordered the CD. Since this is Prime eligible, it only took two days to arrive. The set up was a breeze. I entered the key code provided by the CD (printed inside the CD case, appeared sort of like a bar code). Just make sure be patient to wait for the activation process to complete and make sure to enter the correct number or alphabets, sometimes an « 8 » looks like a « B » etc. The system would do the rescan after the activation process completed, and it would show me how many days left for the software to expire (365 days). If you don’t see any of these happened, that means you have done something incorrect, just do it again step by step.
- This product has worked well for me for the past year. It is easy to install and covers up to 5 devices. I use it on my cell phone and it provides excellent security as well as internet protection. It doesn’t require much space and self updates. All this is done in the background while you are performing other tasks. It is reasonable the first time installed, however, if you renew the 2nd year the price doubles! I chose to repurchase the download again and reinstall the product. Difficult to do, but it works. My bank also recommended it. I hope this has been helpful.
What customers didn’t like
- I hope it’s as hard for others to get into as it was for me. I downloaded the trial, liked it so bought this. It installed easily and scanned fairly quickly, then sent me to website to register and create account. It was picky about combination of characters but finally accepted, sent email providing me with link to complete activation. First it wouldn’t accept answer to security question so I had to change it, then it wouldn’t accept security code, had to get another email link, wouldn’t accept password. Keep in mind that I had written these all on a pad, was carefully typing one finger at a time and you can’t see what is typed, just the little dots. I’ve spent the whole afternoon, including going through every …. ah, you don’t want to hear all this. It’s a good program, but you have to activate your account to add the other devices and so far I haven’t been successful. I would probably give it a 5 if I could solve this but I’m tempted to give it one star.
- Have used Webroot for five years running. Biggest reason for switching and staying this long has been that it is not very intrusive and does not consume resources and thus slow down the computer. This is the second time i bought from Amazon. Make sure you install it just when your subscription/ coverage is about to end. Otherwise you lose the remaining portion of your existing coverage. I don’t recall it was like this the last time i purchased from Amazon. Upon contacting Webroot, I didn’t receive any credit/recourse.
There’s Always a New Cybersecurity Threat – Let Webroot Help. Nearly half of all consumers worldwide have been victims of cybercrime. Every link clicked, email opened, app downloaded, and network joined is an opportunity for hackers to compromise your personal data. Webroot offers complete protection from viruses and identity theft for all your devices – without slowing you down. Powerful, lightweight, and integrated protection for PC, Mac, and Android, Webroot Internet Security Complete with antivirus protects personal information by blocking the latest malware, phishing, and cyber-attacks. Fully cloud-based and faster than our competitors, we scan billions of apps, files, and websites continuously to determine where and what is safe online. This enables us to store malware definitions in the cloud and identify them in real-time, and provide an effective shield while maintaining a small footprint on your device. With more than 250,000 new malicious programs appearing each day, it is important to protect yourself along every step of your online routines, from shopping and banking to personal administration and social networking.
PRICE : $49.88
2- KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS
CARACTERISTICS OF KASPERSKY ANTIVIRUS
- PROTECTS MULTIPLE DEVICES: Stay safe at home and on the go with a single license for your PCs, Macs, and Android and iOS devices.
- FIGHTS EVERY THREAT: Stop worrying about viruses, phishing, ransomware and tomorrow’s most advanced cyberattacks.
- STOPS ONLINE THEFT: Shop, bank and pay securely online with extra layers of protection from our Safe Money technology.
- PROTECTS YOUR PRIVACY: Block webcam spying, stop browser tracking and use easy VPN encryption to hide data from hackers and ISPs.
- SAFEGUARDS YOUR IDENTITY: Stop phishing, identify dangerous files and websites, and shred important personal files.
What customers liked
- I have used Kaspersky of some sort for more than 15 years and have never been let down. It makes sense to me that if something works, don’t change it. I currently run this on all my PCs and tablets. It’s easy to install by following the prompts and then easy to adjust any settings (scan schedules, protection for email, etc.). Updates are automatic and frequent without interrupting any work on my PCs. Overall, do the homework and see for yourself how reliable Kaspersky is compared to other AV software and you will probably come right back to this. The price from Amazon is much better than big box and even the Kaspersky website. The digital download makes it easy to install and run without keeping up with an activation number (after setting up and account of course). I high;y recommend this to all home or business users.
- Still one of the top computer protection suites available. Do not care what country it’s from, it’s backed by a full pledge from Kaspersky, and in four years I’ve not had one problem. Completely recommended.
What customers didn’t like
- Money in the trash , It did not work and very disappointing . I was not able to install this product in my laptop . Even Kaspersky’s support team was not able to . Incident #INC000009505970 My laptop is clean and virus free . I gave them access to my files to take care of the matter but they were not able to . Is there a way I get my money back ?
- Total security is a total opportunity for them to upsale you. The word « total » usually means everything. NOT HERE! Passowrd database is an extra 15 bucks for more than 15 passwords. VPN is an extra 5 bucks per month per device. So total security is incomplete RIPOFF!
Kaspersky is a very old antivirus that continues to demonstrate its evidence. It is widely used worldwide because of its effectiveness in effectively destroying all these cybercriminal files. It’s a real antivirus and this indexed version here protects nearly five digital PC, mobile and tablet devices. It has become even more efficient.
Kaspersky 2020: Still the One to Beat
“With top-notch protection, useful extras and customization options, Kaspersky’s 2020 lineup is the best that money can buy.” – Tom’s Guide, September 2019
Editors’ Choice, 4.5 stars (Excellent)
“It comes with everything you’d expect in a suite, along with plenty of extras, and its components are consistently effective.” – PCMag, August 2019
“Kaspersky Lab receives the Gold Award for the Malware Removal Test, Silver Award for the False Positive Test, and Bronze Award for the Real-World Protection Test. As well as its additional features, reviewers praised its easy-to-use tiled interface.” – AV-Comparatives, February 2019
Best Protection 2018
Kaspersky continuously demonstrated top performance throughout the entire 2018 test season, and therefore receives the AV-TEST Award 2018 in the test categories of « Best Protection », « Best Performance”, “Best Usability“ and « Best Repair ».
PRICE : $49.99
- Keeps your Pc ,Mac, smartphone and tablet safe,
- safe money protects online, shopping, banking and payments,
- Secure connection hides your info from hackers and internet service provider
- System watcher secures files before they’re captured
- Webcam protection stops hackers from watching you online
- Tells you when your Wi-FI is at risk
- Password manager creates, syncs and stores them across devices
- Safekids help you set limits, monitor content and track GPS location
If you want to protect all your digital devices, here are two super antivirus that I recommend for absolute security of your documents and optimal use of your devices.
OUR FREE TIPS HERE